Sunday 25 January 2015

99 CENT BOOK FIND: Rehabilitation by C.B. Stone

Available for JUST 99 CENTS is Rehabilitation: Teen Dystopian (Unbelief Series Book 1) by C.B. Stone  (Click for UK , Australia, Canada or India purchase).  Why not grab a copy before it goes back to full price?




BOOK DESCRIPTION
If you are a fan of books like The Hunger Games and Divergent and enjoy short reads, you will love book one in this fast-paced dystopian trilogy.
-----------------------------
"My name is Sinna Reardon. I suppose deep down I'd like to believe God exists. But he doesn’t, not since the war. Most days I’m OK with that. Jacob calls me a pessimist, but I’m a realist. How can I Believe when a place like Rehabilitation and a regime like the Elite exist, dictating our every move?

If God were so great, he’d do something. But he hasn’t. We’re forgotten. And that scares me, because it means I might have to do something myself…"

Sinna has spent her life walking a fine line between breaking the rules and obeying them to a fault. In a Godless world where science and logic reign supreme and people are punished for Believing, are friendship and love reasons enough to abandon unbelief? Enough to put her faith in something bigger than herself?
-----------------------------

“I enjoyed reading this book. It was a page turner, I had trouble putting it down…”
“A sci-fi thriller. A disturbing peek into a possible future…”
“Haven't read anything like it, and I love books like that if I am interested in the story…”
“Dystopian fiction that leaves you wanting more…”
“What can I say? This book had me hooked from the first chapter…”
“A good sci-fi dystopian thriller with plenty of twists…”
“An impressive read from a new sci-fi author…”
"While reading it I was happily surprised many times."
"...enjoyed the strong female lead through the story."
"This one I could not stop reading till the 1st was done, and then read the first chapter of the 2nd, before sleeping for the night. And then read the 2nd book without stopping. The strong female lead in the Trilogy is great."
"The writing is dynamic and fast-paced as is the action. Hard to put down! A new powerhouse for sci-fi! Highly recommend!"
"The society is a cleverly conceived and thought provoking one. I really enjoy these novels and Stone's style of writing."
"...the strong female lead is someone that can be looked up to. I especially love that you were able to integrate a strong moral tale with this dystopian world and have it not sound 'preachy' or condescending."

Rehabilitation- Book I in the Unbelief Series (About 30,000 words in length.)
Ruin- Book II in the Unbelief Series (About 30,000 words in length.)
Revelation- Book III in the Unbelief Series (About 30,000+ words in length.)

No comments:

Post a Comment