Thursday 31 October 2013

FREE BOOK FIND: My Daylight Monsters by Sarah Dalton

FREE to download TODAY is My Daylight Monsters  by Sarah Dalton  (Click here for UK Download).  Why not download a copy before it goes back to full price?






BOOK DESCRIPTION


I always thought my demons came out in the day, rather than at night. I’ve never been scared of the dark. I’ve only ever been scared of real things: getting ill, having injections, physical pain… death. Those are my monsters, not ghosts or vampires or whatever else can hide under your bed at night.

I was wrong.

The dark makes everything worse.

When Mary’s psychiatrist advises a short stay at a psychiatric unit, her worst nightmares are confirmed. How can she get better in a place that fills her with dread? When she meets the other patients, she begins to gather some hope, until she realises that the death toll in the hospital is rising without explanation. Something sinister stalks the corridors and maybe she is the only  one who can stop it…

Mary has to confront the Things that she sees if they are to stand a chance. But will she survive a confrontation with death itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment