Monday 29 April 2013

BOOK OF THE DAY: How to Motivate Yourself by Cathal O'Toole



 by Cathal O'Toole








BOOK DESCRIPTION
This little book has the power to change your life and bring you success beyond beleif. If you have ever wanted to quit smoking or any other addictive habit..loose weight...exercise and get fit...stop procrastination...assist your body's own healing ...reach and manifest your goals.

Whatever horrid habit or addiction that seems to have you in its grip, the strategies outlined in this book will enable you dispense with it forever within minutes.



AUTHOR BIO


I grew up in Ireland and spent all my summers on my uncles farm riding horses, hunting rabbits and helping with the cattle.In my twenties I emmigrated to England and after a few years running my TV Antenna business I went to Oxford University. I commenced working for a Child Protection agency and was fortunate to go on a six week workshop programme about Visualization and Hypnosis. A system that enables people who are stuck, in an addiction or habit, to break free.I have had the opportunity to use this therapy successfully with a number of individuals and it is the source of my latest book "How to motivate yourself."

In the mid seventies I emmigrated again to Canada and now live in beautiful Ontario with my wife and shepherd/collie Hope.My favourite authors are John Grisham, Vince Flynn, Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer. I love fishing, walking with my wife and Hope and trips to Florida and Ireland.



OTHER WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment