Saturday 5 January 2013

FREE BOOK FIND: Becoming The 1% by Dennis Crosby

FREE to download TODAY is Becoming The 1%: How You Can Instantly Supercharge Your Mornings  by Dennis Crosby  (Click here for UK Download).  Why not download it before it goes back to full price?






BOOK DESCRIPTION
From the best-selling author of “Becoming the 1%: How to master productivity and rise to the top in 7 days”

For many, mornings are the most unproductive time of their day. They wake up and go about wasting what could be their most productive hours of the day.

I was once one of those people. I would wake up every morning, battle with the snooze button, and walk around the house like a zombie. I wasted hours every day, just because I couldn’t get going in the morning.

I heard over and over how important mornings were to getting more done during the day, but I just couldn’t make it happen for me. It made me feel like there was something wrong with me. Why couldn’t I be like my successful friends who could get up right away and proceed to conquer the world.

I finally decided enough was enough. I was going to get this under control. I was going to learn how to turn my mornings into the most productive hours of my day and create a full proof system for doing it.

Suddenly a theory started to form inside my head. 

If productivity and time management are nothing more than a collection of habits, then why should mornings be any different?

I knew then that the secret to solving my problem was to identify the habits that I needed. I spoke to all of my successful friends that make over six figures and through hours of long conversations, I was able to identify the keys to unlocking the power of a more productive morning. 

From there, I began to create a full proof system so that I never wasted another morning again.

The amount of work I got done every morning skyrocketed the very next day. Then I gave it to my friends who were suffering from the same problem as me and they saw the very same result…

The very next day!

This book contains that system. It will give you everything you need to supercharge your morning and develop not only a more productive mindset but also a more positive outlook on life.

If you are tired of being tired and are ready to experience a new kind of morning, then grab this book and I will see you on the other side!

Keep moving forward,

~Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment