Thursday 2 February 2012

Book of the Day: OVERFLOW by Jason Letts



by Jason Letts



BOOK DESCRIPTION
Getting married at 19 years old would be enough to make anyone nervous, but Beck Eisley isn’t the kind of guy who backs down from a challenge. His bride Sydney is beautiful, adventurous, and comes from a powerful family that paid to have the ceremony on a luxurious cruise ship. So what could possibly go wrong? While Beck executes his plans to make it a wedding no one will ever forget, he finds out Sydney’s family may have some skeletons in their closet that will make his wedding day more of a challenge than even he thought he could handle.

AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY
Sometimes I think writing makes me crazy, but then again I'd probably be even more crazy without it. There are a lot of things I do to balance out though: traveling, distance running, hiking, reading, orange juice, tennis, food fights, walking out of movie theaters telling the people in line that Harry Potter dies, cooking ethnic food, and competitive napping.


I write young-adult fiction, and I'm very happy to be able to spend all my time doing what I love!

OTHER TITLES BY JASON LETTS

No comments:

Post a Comment